Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Power of Positive



Class today was a lot of fun. We decided to free- style it and go with the flow. That's the bonus of working with women who know their yoga. As I did mine... it gave them an opportunity to follow or to be independent. We had a good conversation about energy and how thoughts are matter, and create an energy good or bad. Ever notice when you are around someone you can feel a positive or a negative energy? I love being around positive people! I also love being a positive energy for others. It makes me happy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love freestyle yoga as well, so much to learn! Thanks for coming over to Yoga Addicted, love your blog and anxious to get a follow up on the baby. That story pulled at my heartstrings, and I will put it on my meditation list. Namaste, Mandy