Monday, February 8, 2010

It's monday.

Some things came up yesterday in a discussion, with an acquaintance that are bothering me. I don't know if that is why I am feeling so tired today, but I do know that the more I think about it, the more upset I feel.

I feel bad that people can so easily make big accusations without knowing the truth. The person saying these things has never even met the one they are telling these lies about.

I'm not one to come down on anyone. Yes, I would speak the truth, but it wasn't something for me to really hit this one head on...

My defense was weak as I tried to keep from creating any negative waves.

Even writing this, I can feel my blood pressure going up. It makes me want to cry.

I wish I could give straight details on this, but it's not about me.

I'm praying for baby Bronson.

His latest pictures are sooo cute. Go to the link on the side to see him.

Over the past 5 months, it feels as though this world just got a lot harsher. I've never been in a place to see so many people get hurt or die like I have lately... and that's people I do know and the ones I don't know, but have heard about. Haiti's situation came into the middle of it all and all I could think about is the mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters etc. who have lost loved ones and the pain they are suffering. I've heard about the hundreds of babies left without parents... heartbreaking. Then yesterday, I was thinking about the children who are my own children's ages that lost their parents. Who is taking care of them all? How scared they must be. Why this has happened to them. How will it ever be all fixed?

We lost a friend to cancer only months before my brother's accident. After those days with Dave in ICU, I became sensitive to this subject. Then Haiti... then baby Bronson.

Today I'm tired... even after two cups of coffee. My mind is a blur. My focus is off. Seeing my kiddos after school will help. I will hold them... maybe watch a fun movie with them... play with them... and remind them, once again, how much I love them.

Courtney

No comments: