Monday, February 22, 2010


It was a fun, crazy weekend.

Muh big sis Rachel is in town with her two adorable kiddos.

Had girls night out with some ladies (and a few guys) from high school.

Frank's brother Rich and his wife Tasha came to stay with us for the weekend.

Sunday after all was said and done, we crashed.

I'm still tired.

Here's some pics.

Frank's Mom, Brother Rich, Sis in law Tasha.

Rachel and Ashley were here with us too, but wiggled out of the pics.

I got a few really hilarious ones of Ash, but don't know yet if she will let me post them.

Rich and Tasha looking cute.

Somehow I didn't get the memo on this pic, but it looks like both kids on either side knew exactly what was going on.

Their drama makes up for my lack of drama.

Luckily the restaurant was slow and we were in a corner because Luke got restless and decided it would be more fun if he was shirtless. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught some streaking flesh running by. He was sneaky and then giggled as he tried to keep from getting caught.

This is me begging the heavens for mercy.

And here is Luke loving every minute of his rebellion.

Tasha and Bradey catching up.

I'm thinking it must be Tasha's curly blond hair that kept Luke stalking her. He even tried to get into the bathroom while she was getting ready for the day.


There should have been a sign that said, "Don't feed the teenagers." Bradey made a big mistake.

1 comment:

Ty and Juju Brown said...

I love your cute kids so much and I haven't even met your boys yet. I can't wait to squeeze them all someday!