Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter weekend


Just some pics from this past weekend.


A gorgeous shot of Ashley and her family.
Little Ben was so good for the camera.


I said to him, "Let's go run around!" Then he literally ran around and around and around yelling, "Daddy! Come run a round with me!!!"


These two sweeties enjoyed a little egg hunt that was set up by their big sister.
We haven't done the dressing up for Easter yet.
Maybe next year.

A little goodie from the health food store. I sat in the car and had a nice visit with my mother-in-law while eating it. It was a nice little break for me.


Ashley gave me a makeover. (Yes I've got some Irish in me.) (Can't undo the underline here.) The sun had gone down so the lighting was poor. No final pics. She plans on doing more looks on me so we'll get some next time. (Ashley is a professional makeup artist... and she's good!)

Gorgeous red, spring blooms.

I'm looking forward to this week. My husband and I are working on some things that will be fun to share with you early next week. We are getting things done one step at a time and can't wait to see where it all goes.
I hope this is a good week for you.
Thanks for checking in!
Courtney


1 comment:

Toodles said...

OMG... that salad looks so good!! I want to go make one right now (but darn, I'm missing a few ingredients)! Thanks for sharing your Easter pics. Glad you had a nice weekend (I wish I had Ashley near to give me a makeover)!