Tuesday, June 1, 2010

fried computer

From slowing down to pretty much a dead halt.

There has been nothing to speak of because it's very quiet around here.

This stepping back or slowing down is harder than it at first seemed.

It's been rainy and cold to add to the slow molasses feel around here.

My computer hasn't been working for a while so I've had to use my husband's.

A couple days ago we had a little blackout that fried his computer so I no longer have much to work with. He can get the computer going for a bit, but it doesn't last long.

I don't know that for a time I will be able to do a lot of blogging.

I'm not quitting, just setting it aside till things get figured out.

I'm still working with a new blog that will be fun to share when it's ready.

I'll be back here and there.

Hopefully I will be back into it regularly again soon.

Till my next post...

Have a good one!

No comments: